Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Tale of Last Year

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. 

I haven't blogged for over a year.  So much has happened.  Some were the best of things and some were the worst.  Something funny would happen followed by something sad and I never quite knew how to start this blog up again.

So, I just going to start.  No promises on how many times I will write and no telling if it will just be the funny side of life.  It will be, as the name suggests, my thoughts.  I've got a lotta catching up to do. 

~Charlotta

6 comments:

Beth said...

Well, welcome back Charles Dickens! (aka Charlotta!)

You’ve been missed – I’m looking forward to reading all about those thoughts of yours… :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back :-)

Allison said...

Yay! Now I can blogstalk you!

Melanie said...

YAY! Two blog posts in one night! I have missed it!

Johnny 5 said...

Hey, your bloggity blog is missed. I am hoping for a repeat of 2007!

Bone said...

Yesss! I knew I kept your link up for some reason.

Signed,
~Trouble Letting Go